I’ve had the pleasure of working with some amazing companies of the span of my career. I have learned to specialize my skills in a few main areas, and look forward to continue learning for the future.
Sr. Digital Design Manager – Bellus Medical – Addison, TX
- Web design and microsite design concepting and development.
- Utilize WordPress CMS and HubSpot Marketing Technologies daily for business updates and email marketing
- Email design and development utilizing multiple platforms including: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Constant Contact
- Video production (shooting/editing/motion graphics)
- Photoshoots/Photography of products and business clients
- Graphic Design, print design, and social media asset design
- SEO and Google Analytics reporting/MOZ reporting
Digital Design Manager – Nerium International – Addison, TX
- Manage day-to-day operations of Digital Design Team, while teaching and adhering to company branding and core values.
- Website and microsite design concepts and development utilizing various CMS platforms including SiteCore, WordPress, and Crowd Compass mobile CMS.
- Project coordination of strategic company digital design initiatives including corporate website re-launch, funnel page implementation, and brand partner communications center, etc.
- Mobile application User Interface designs including event applications, training module customization,
- Coordination of marketing messages across all digital platforms including social media, blogs, corporate website, email, and custom brand partner back-office portals.
- Visual & Digital asset design including: social media, website design, user interface design, web campaign graphics, custom email design templates, etc.
- Digital cross-training of platform basics to all digital managers including video department, social media, SEO, content management, and project management.
Contract Web Design – AdvoCare – Plano, TX
- Worked with Creative Director to design “24 Day Challenge” microsite. Design was implemented via CMS and utilized for over 2.5 years.
- Digital Asset design as directed: Assets included web graphics, page layouts, website design, and social media design.
Lead Web Designer – WorldVentures – Plano, TX
- Responsibilities included: day-to-day operations of the design team, website design etc.
- Mobile User Interface Design for travel specific consumer applications.
- Web design & microsite design and implementation via custom internal CMS
- Managing design of internal 32-page Voyager Magazine. Print run over 35,000 units bi-monthly
Lead Graphical Designer – QuickOffice by Google – Plano, TX
- Lead Graphical Designer for mobile application Quickoffice
- Supported 6-8 custom development teams with graphic assets including: mobile, tablet, and desktop platforms.
- Worked with Sr. Project Manager to coordinate delivery of all graphic assets during application development periods.
- Visual design including: marketing website design, custom mobile icon sets, and logo design, etc.
Lead Graphic Designer – CorePlus – Dallas, TX
- Lead Graphic Designer for all company assets including: visual branding, marketing website, logo design, print assets, and social media assets.
- Worked with CEO/CTO to develop strategic system documentation and storyboarding of complex system requirements.
- Supported Sales team with B2B print assets, along with blog updates, and website updates
Graphic Designer – Eagle Innovations – Dallas, TX
- Graphic Designer duties including: asset design, logo design, company branding, website design
- Application User Interface design – Desktop platform of B2B business intranet
- Marketing functions including: sales content gathering, and print asset creation
Graphic Designer – Starling Films – Dallas, TX
- Graphic Designer duties including: company branding, website design and HTML development.
- DVD cover and label design and print implementation with off-shore printer
- Project management of all open designs with print vendors.
- Managing editing or marketing website along with shopping cart user interface flow
Branding & Identity
Digital Brand Storytelling
User Interface Design